Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Duck Fan Forum > Young Ducks -- Rubber Duck Talk > Where to Buy?
Register to Reply Register to Reply Young Ducks -- Rubber Duck Talk Young Ducks -- Rubber Duck Talk Help Help Search Search Pages: 1
Where to Buy? (Read 1095 times)
ZoeyQ1000
Where to Buy?    posted on Nov 29th, 2008, 4:00pm

I'm going CRAZY Shocked
I cant seem to find any places to buy rubber ducks.....other than online! Please tell me if you know any stores that seem like they have some cool rubber ducks. Please try to make them stores common in the USA Smiley
sparkyrokz
Re: Where to Buy?    posted on Nov 29th, 2008, 6:57pm

I am no expert on US shops, as I am from the UK, but friom what other people have pisted, Wal-Mart, bath junkie,  world market etc do a lot.
happy hunting!
mquest
Re: Where to Buy?    posted on Nov 30th, 2008, 12:24am

often they can be found in craft stores such as "michaels".  

People have said that card stores have tons of ducks.  I have never found one at a card store.  

Hot Topic in the mall.  Zumiez in the mall used to have some do they still?  

Target and Wallmart in the baby sections.  

Party stores.    

Tourist gift shops.  

Bath and Body Works  

any bath store.  

Some of the big chain book stores.  

World Market.
MusicalDucky
Re: Where to Buy?    posted on Nov 30th, 2008, 2:50pm

Try Uncle's Toys. I don't know if there are any of these where you live, but they will usually have tons of rubber ducks!
ZoeyQ1000
Re: Where to Buy?    posted on Nov 30th, 2008, 2:55pm

Thanks you guys!
Of to buy ducks! $70 to blow!!!! Tongue
mquest
Re: Where to Buy?    posted on Nov 30th, 2008, 10:37pm

I hope you were lucky-  
What did you find?
Doc_Quack
Re: Where to Buy?    posted on Sep 11th, 2011, 11:54am

If you live in Rhode Island, there's one store that, all it sells is rubber ducks! It has a LOT, and I've heard they're cheap! I've never gone there, but my mom did! Also: Most little tourist stores (the ones that usually look like big shacks) have two big barrels of duckies! My friend has seen this at THREE stores and my other friend has seen it at two!

And I know you said 'not online', but if you change your mind, these sites are the best:
  www.orientaltrading.com   www.identity-links.com  

Wide selections, very cheap!  Wink

Oh and newbury comics usually has a small selection
lexiluckyducky
Re: Where to Buy?    posted on Oct 29th, 2011, 6:14pm

I'm not sure, but I bet Bed, Bath, and Beyond would have some. Hey, I need some! I should check there! Lol.  Roll Eyes
duckie
Re: Where to Buy?    posted on Mar 30th, 2013, 9:08pm

Target, Walmart, pet stores, party stores, any themed store, and dollar stores.
squeakyquack307
Re: Where to Buy?    posted on Apr 3rd, 2013, 6:55pm

A lot of good ideas here! These places are where I find most of my duckies Smiley I've never found duckies in card stores like mquest said but I always make sure to check.  One of the problems of living in the US is not having too many stores that distribute duckies like Lanco.  I got lucky once when I was on vacation in Boston and found Lanco duckies in a tourist shop but since then that was the only place i've seen them sold in the US.  Otherwise I buy them online.
Register to Reply Register to Reply Young Ducks -- Rubber Duck Talk Young Ducks -- Rubber Duck Talk Help Help Search Search Pages: 1