Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Duck Fan Forum > Front Page Discussions > Rubber Duck Coming and Going Socks
Register to Reply Register to Reply Front Page Discussions Front Page Discussions Help Help Search Search Pages: 1
Rubber Duck Coming and Going Socks (Read 2806 times)
charlotte
Rubber Duck Coming and Going Socks    posted on Nov 27th, 2008, 8:00pm

Last week DP presented Ducks Come Soon so we were pretty pysched to discover Rubber Duck Coming and Going Socks. Just the thing to wear while surfing the 'net for ducks. These cheery rubber duck socks are 75% Acrylic and 25% Stretch Nylon. Why there isn't a guy's version, I just don't know, but my hubby leduck is surely relieved there isn't one! I wouldn't mind a pair for myself in my stocking this Christmas.  

Get your Rubber Duck Coming and Going Socks at Duck & Loon Socks: http://www.absoluteties.com/ruducogoso.html
fishbone
Re: Rubber Duck Coming and Going Socks    posted on Nov 27th, 2008, 8:18pm

I WANT THESE!!! how cute!
Duckina
Re: Rubber Duck Coming and Going Socks    posted on Nov 28th, 2008, 3:05am

I have these. I had these for like a year now.
charlotte
Re: Rubber Duck Coming and Going Socks    posted on Nov 28th, 2008, 8:57pm

Quote from Duckina on Nov 28th, 2008, 3:05am:
I have these. I had these for like a year now.

Duckplanet is a site for people who collect rubber ducks. We don't collect "duck stuff" and don't pretend to be up to date with it. We post stuff about rubber-themed items when and if it comes to our attention for people like you who might like it and perhaps even collect duck-themed items as many rubber duck collectors do. If you want people to know about duck-themed stuff then you and other readers should post your cool finds in the "non-rubber ducks" section or email me.
Ducky95 Re: Rubber Duck Coming and Going Socks    posted on Nov 29th, 2008, 8:24pm

These are so cute! Smiley
Duckaru
Re: Rubber Duck Coming and Going Socks    posted on Dec 1st, 2008, 5:03pm

I am a sock freak, and am always looking for new duckie socks. (I have a pair on right now! Makes the office such a happy, cozy place. )
Thanks Charlotte, for alerting me to these ones.
fishbone
Re: Rubber Duck Coming and Going Socks    posted on Dec 2nd, 2008, 3:06pm

topshop have duckie socks as well
Duckina
Re: Rubber Duck Coming and Going Socks    posted on Dec 6th, 2008, 5:37am

Quote from charlotte on Nov 28th, 2008, 8:57pm:

Duckplanet is a site for people who collect rubber ducks. We don't collect "duck stuff" and don't pretend to be up to date with it. We post stuff about rubber-themed items when and if it comes to our attention for people like you who might like it and perhaps even collect duck-themed items as many rubber duck collectors do. If you want people to know about duck-themed stuff then you and other readers should post your cool finds in the "non-rubber ducks" section or email me.

I did not mean it like that. Sorry I did not mean it to come across that way.  cry I just meant like I all ready have them, not sarcastically or anything like that. So my apologies for anything I did wrong. cry cry cry cry cry   I hope I did nothing wrong.
charlotte
Re: Rubber Duck Coming and Going Socks    posted on Dec 8th, 2008, 3:41am

Quote from Duckina on Dec 6th, 2008, 5:37am:
I did not mean it like that. Sorry I did not mean it to come across that way.  cry I just meant like I all ready have them, not sarcastically or anything like that. So my apologies for anything I did wrong. cry cry cry cry cry   I hope I did nothing wrong.

No, you didn't do anything wrong so please don't feel bad. Obviously I misunderstood your comment.  Sometimes I can be a bit oversensitive 'cause running duckplanet in my paltry spare time can get pretty overwhelming.  
Register to Reply Register to Reply Front Page Discussions Front Page Discussions Help Help Search Search Pages: 1