Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Duck Fan Forum > Front Page Discussions > Ducks Come Soon
Register to Reply Register to Reply Front Page Discussions Front Page Discussions Help Help Search Search Pages: 1
Ducks Come Soon (Read 1762 times)
charlotte
Ducks Come Soon    posted on Nov 19th, 2008, 7:57pm

Duckplanet will soon be moving it's base of operations from sunny Southern California to green Western Washington. At a recent fun, but bittersweet, going-away party hosted by Paul and attended by the dastardly minds from work, we were treated to a live multimedia musical performance with original music by the creative minds of Judy Chen and Sam Kaufman on guitar, Judy on vocals, and with Lilly Irani providing the visuals. It was too good not to share. So I asked for a version to share on DP.  Duckplanet is proud to present "Ducks Come Soon": a video that lampoons my generous support of ebay over the years in service of my world record duck collection.

Gillian also made this awesome bathtub cake with marzipan duckies!  
I will spare the readers of DP photos of people wearing yellow and sporting rubber beaks. But, yes, it happened. I'll miss this band of loonies.
sparkyrokz
Re: Ducks Come Soon    posted on Nov 19th, 2008, 8:42pm

oh I love that song.  
'I check Ebaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay'

I salute you, Charlotte.
samme10104
Re: Ducks Come Soon    posted on Nov 20th, 2008, 12:07am

Aww, I'd kinda like to see pictures of people wearing yellow and rubber duck beaks!   Wink
mrquackers
Re: Ducks Come Soon    posted on Nov 20th, 2008, 6:51pm

That was some dedication to you - (the song), hope you enjoy your new local.
chanellovesduckies
Re: Ducks Come Soon    posted on Nov 20th, 2008, 7:54pm

so adorable!!!!  Smiley
charlotte
Re: Ducks Come Soon    posted on Nov 21st, 2008, 4:16am

Yeah, and the best thing was all the duck themed stuff was a complete surprise! I was pretty confused when I first arrived and noticed that people were dressed kind of strangely.
lucy
Re: Ducks Come Soon    posted on Nov 21st, 2008, 4:45am

That song is stuck in my head now! Say do I see a bottle of Cold Duck next to the cake? Shocked
squeakybeaks
Re: Ducks Come Soon    posted on Nov 21st, 2008, 8:06am

That is hysterical! I especially love the gold bars for e-bay bidding.
I think I will sing "ducks come soon" as I stare down I-5 looking for Charlotte, Marcel, and the big (yellow?) moving truck o'ducks...  Shocked
charlotte
Re: Ducks Come Soon    posted on Nov 23rd, 2008, 6:03pm

Doesn't everybody pay in gold bars?  Wink
See you in a couple weeks!
WelusiaDduck
Re: Ducks Come Soon    posted on Dec 15th, 2008, 2:11pm

ducks are great Wink Wink Wink
Register to Reply Register to Reply Front Page Discussions Front Page Discussions Help Help Search Search Pages: 1