Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Duck Fan Forum > Front Page Discussions > Duck Tea Kettle
Register to Reply Register to Reply Front Page Discussions Front Page Discussions Help Help Search Search Pages: 1
Duck Tea Kettle (Read 10984 times)
charlotte
Duck Tea Kettle    posted on Nov 4th, 2008, 11:45pm

In order to maintain some semblance of normalcy in my home, I long ago stopped buying duck stuff other than rubber ducks themselves, but that doesn't mean I can't help others duckify their homes. This steel tea kettle is enameled inside and out. The handle, spout, and lid knob are made of durable plastic. It can be used on gas, electricity, radiant, halogen, or ceramic heating sources. Hand washing recommended.  Size: H 8" x W 12.5". The capacity seems to be 2 quarts although the amazon page contradicts itself and lists both 2 and 3 quarts.  

You can purchase it from amazon.com: http://www.amazon.com/Animal-Kettle-2-0-Quart-Whistling-Teakettle/dp/B000Y3L12O/ ref=pd_sxp_f_pt
jbeep2
Re: Duck Tea Kettle    posted on Nov 5th, 2008, 1:59am

This is so ironic that you posted this today!! I was in "Home Goods" yesterday, just shopping around and found this! I was so excited and wanted to buy it, but it was $30, so I'll have to wait. Sad
dutchducky
Re: Duck Tea Kettle    posted on Nov 5th, 2008, 10:42am

't is great !!! And according to the customers reviews instead of whistling it's kind of quaking!
Ducky95 Re: Duck Tea Kettle    posted on Dec 7th, 2008, 10:16pm

OMG, that is adorable! I have to get that!
Register to Reply Register to Reply Front Page Discussions Front Page Discussions Help Help Search Search Pages: 1