Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Duck Fan Forum > Young Ducks -- Rubber Duck Talk > buying more duckies!
Register to Reply Register to Reply Young Ducks -- Rubber Duck Talk Young Ducks -- Rubber Duck Talk Help Help Search Search Pages: 1
buying more duckies! (Read 1290 times)
duckylover78
buying more duckies!    posted on Aug 24th, 2008, 5:31am

Hi everybody! I have two shelves full of ducks and I really want to add to my collection. But what I am trying to find are really big duckies Shocked. does anyone know where you can buy big duckies that arnt very exspensive??
duckfever
Re: buying more duckies!    posted on Aug 30th, 2008, 5:04am

you could look on google just type in rubber duckies for sale! Smiley
sparkyrokz
Re: buying more duckies!    posted on Sep 15th, 2008, 8:37pm

i have a big duck from hawkins bizzare in england (although you can get him in lots of places in America as well, unfortunatly i don't know any of them.) my duck was 15, and he is 32'' long.
Doc_Quack
Re: buying more duckies!    posted on Sep 11th, 2011, 11:57am

every savers i've ever gone to has had one of those big plastic ducks.
If you decide you want smaller ducks, these are the best online sites:
  www.orientaltrading.com www.identity-links.com

Wide selections, real cheap!
kite
Re: buying more duckies!    posted on Sep 11th, 2011, 5:30pm

Doc_Quack,

I'm glad you're enthusiastic, but please don't spam the board.  New users are asked to limit themselves to five posts per day.  A lot of our users (including me) try to keep up with every single new post on the board, and it's rather annoying to have a bunch of old threads rise to the top again with new posts that don't add significantly to the discussion.  This post is from 2008; the original poster has long ago moved on and won't see your reply anyway.  You're welcome to participate on the board; just please do so within the rules. Thanks!
lexiluckyducky
Re: buying more duckies!    posted on Oct 30th, 2011, 2:04pm

I have a duckie thats bigger than my head and I got it at... um... either Kohls or JC Pennys really cheap. It was a while ago, but if you type ''big rubber ducks'' on amazon or somewhere you would get something interesting... maybe. lol! Tongue
Register to Reply Register to Reply Young Ducks -- Rubber Duck Talk Young Ducks -- Rubber Duck Talk Help Help Search Search Pages: 1