Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Duck Fan Forum > Front Page Discussions > Dotted Duck Bothering Cat
Register to Reply Register to Reply Front Page Discussions Front Page Discussions Help Help Search Search Pages: 1
Dotted Duck Bothering Cat (Read 1302 times)
charlotte
Dotted Duck Bothering Cat    posted on Jul 17th, 2008, 12:03am

Since I posted some photos of dogs with with rubber ducks, I figured I ought to do one with a cat and a rubber duck. Mostly it looks like the cat is being annoyed by a giant polka dotted duck, but the cat may have looked annoyed before the duck came along. I have no idea whose photo this is as I found it while web surfing, if it's yours drop us a line so we can give you and your cat credit!
HazelFortress
Re: Dotted Duck Bothering Cat    posted on Jul 18th, 2008, 8:04pm

It's been my experience that cats only have two expressions: annoyed and smug.  Tongue Maybe that's why I love them; they're a challenge! Did someone paint this duck or did it come polka-dotted?
charlotte
Re: Dotted Duck Bothering Cat    posted on Jul 19th, 2008, 1:04am

You're the third person to ask that after seeing a picture of that particular duck. But people rarely ask that about other ducks. I wonder why. We've certainly seen enough painted ducks over the years.  Anyway, the duck was painted that way by the manufacturer.

I agree about cats looking annoyed or smug. To that list I will add sleepy 'cause I just checked on my cat and he looked sleepy.
Register to Reply Register to Reply Front Page Discussions Front Page Discussions Help Help Search Search Pages: 1