Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Duck Fan Forum > Front Page Discussions > QuackerGiftShop: Quacktacular Traveling Duck Shop
Register to Reply Register to Reply Front Page Discussions Front Page Discussions Help Help Search Search Pages: 1
QuackerGiftShop: Quacktacular Traveling Duck Shop (Read 1719 times)
charlotte
QuackerGiftShop: Quacktacular Traveling Duck Shop    posted on Jul 9th, 2008, 3:08am

We recently heard from Steve Kudron and his partner Jennifer. Steve writes: "Our love for ducks has brought us a point where every day is a duckventure.  About a year ago, we started to sell ducks at festivals, duck races and craft shows in Colorado.  We did five shows in 2007.  This year we are going to over 20 different events, selling ducks and giving away smiles.  You’d got to love the grins when people see thousands of rubber duckys in one place!  WE have a big yellow trailer with our sassy duck on the side and ‘Quack This’ on the back – you’d love it!"  

Steve and Jennifer were in Ft Collins in June and The Coloradoan newspaper featured a photo by Mara Auster showing a cute Zoe struggling to decide between the princess and Cheerleader duck.  Hopefully someday Zoe will still be collecting ducks when she grows up and she can buy both! They are working on building a web shop too: http://www.quackergiftshop.com
AmericanDucky
Re: QuackerGiftShop: Quacktacular Traveling Duck S    posted on Jul 9th, 2008, 6:37am

OMG! That Canopy is sooo cute!  

I do the same thing! Ok, I've only done it 2x and it was during the summer 2 yrs ago, which in TEXAS is DEATH by the HEAT! I've been planning on doing it again during the Fall or early Spring! I did it at a Flea Market type called Traders Village. http://www.tradersvillage.com/en/houston  and another time at a Craft Show in a parking lot in Schertz, Texas a year before this last time. I had success at each! It's just too darn HOT!  Cool

I've got to het me a canopy w/ my website on it! such a GREAT IDEA!
digicolleen
Re: QuackerGiftShop: Quacktacular Traveling Duck S    posted on Jul 9th, 2008, 10:57pm

I once ran into a guy selling a small table full of OTC ducks in Soho and got so excited I almost stopped breathing. Haha. I couldn't imagine running into something like that.  Shocked Shocked Shocked
AmericanDucky
Re: QuackerGiftShop: Quacktacular Traveling Duck S    posted on Jul 10th, 2008, 12:13am

Huh ... I just realized that they just have a banner over the canopy - even better! I've never ran into anyone else selling rubber ducks.
ducksmile
Re: QuackerGiftShop: Quacktacular Traveling Duck S    posted on Aug 11th, 2008, 1:30am

What a great idea!  I have never seen one in our area either!  You have given me the encouragement to try it ,too.  BUT, on a much smaller scale!  Good luck with your fun idea!
duckfever
Re: QuackerGiftShop: Quacktacular Traveling Duck S    posted on Aug 30th, 2008, 5:11am

cool website!!!!!!!!!!!!
duckfever
Re: QuackerGiftShop: Quacktacular Traveling Duck S    posted on Aug 30th, 2008, 5:12am

Thats so cool! I have another web site to go to when I am look for buying more ducks!!!!!!!!!!!
Register to Reply Register to Reply Front Page Discussions Front Page Discussions Help Help Search Search Pages: 1