Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Duck Fan Forum > Front Page Discussions > Wanna Play the Saxophone? Put Down the Duckie!
Register to Reply Register to Reply Front Page Discussions Front Page Discussions Help Help Search Search Pages: 1
Wanna Play the Saxophone? Put Down the Duckie! (Read 947 times)
charlotte
Wanna Play the Saxophone? Put Down the Duckie!    posted on Jun 15th, 2008, 6:24pm

We turn to vintage Sesame Street for another stroll down memory lane for some of us and for the rest we have a real treat! Ernie wants to learn to play the saxophone, but he's struggling and he doesn't know why. He seeks out the help of one cool cat--owl, that is--Hoots. Hoots, jazzowl extraordinaire, has some sage advice. Rubber duck fans may find Hoot's lesson helpful in their own lives.  Wink
digicolleen
Re: Wanna Play the Saxophone? Put Down the Duckie!    posted on Jun 16th, 2008, 12:20am

That's funny! A friend sent me this video-it is soooo cute-it made me smile:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihJpHFAmR68
charlotte
Re: Wanna Play the Saxophone? Put Down the Duckie!    posted on Jun 16th, 2008, 2:17am

That is too cute! I love it! I'm putting it up on the home page. Thanks for the tip!
Ducky95 Re: Wanna Play the Saxophone? Put Down the Duckie!    posted on Jun 22nd, 2008, 3:06pm

That was very cute!  Smiley
Register to Reply Register to Reply Front Page Discussions Front Page Discussions Help Help Search Search Pages: 1