Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Duck Fan Forum > Front Page Discussions > Go See the Duckshow!
Register to Reply Register to Reply Front Page Discussions Front Page Discussions Help Help Search Search Pages: 1
Go See the Duckshow! (Read 855 times)
charlotte
Go See the Duckshow!    posted on Jun 3rd, 2008, 1:13am

Colleen (aka digicolleen) is one of our Duckplanet forum regulars and her blog featuring whimsical and wacky photos of her rubber ducks is a big hit online! Her blog has gotten attention from Glamour Glam Cam and CNET. Just as us duck collectors know that there is a rubber duck for every interest or occasion, Digicolleen has dicovered that there is a perfect set or scenario for every rubber duck. The photo on the left is one of her masterpieces of duckiness and features one of her favorite rubber ducks.

Colleen says: "I don't take myself too seriously. My philosophy in life is to laugh or make someone laugh. Duck Show combines my two favorite hobbies: photography and collecting lots and lots of rubber ducks. Hopefully anyone who visits Duck Show will chuckle, giggle, snicker, chortle, guffaw, have hysterics, fall down laughing, double up, or just smile."

Go see the Duckshow! http://duckshow.com
Register to Reply Register to Reply Front Page Discussions Front Page Discussions Help Help Search Search Pages: 1