Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Duck Fan Forum > Front Page Discussions > Rubber Duck Collector in Guinness World Book
Register to Reply Register to Reply Front Page Discussions Front Page Discussions Help Help Search Search Pages: 1
Rubber Duck Collector in Guinness World Book (Read 5068 times)
charlotte
Rubber Duck Collector in Guinness World Book    posted on May 24th, 2008, 4:38pm

The 2007 edition of the Guinness Book of World Records has been released. Duckplanet's own Charlotte Lee is featured on page 105 in the Collections section of the book where readers see photograph of Charlotte in a claw foot bath tub filled with hundreds of her rubber ducks. The world record collection now numbers over 2,600 unique rubber ducks. Says Charlotte, "I've run out of room to display all my precious ducks. It's quite sad, but now I have to store many of them in boxes. If I had more wall space in my living room I would buy another cabinet like I've been doing for years, but I don't have any more wall space. I'm not about to cover up the windows, although the thought did cross my mind!"
duckfever
Re: Rubber Duck Collector in Guinness World Book    posted on Sep 29th, 2008, 4:54am

WOW THAT IS SO COOL!!!!!!!!! That must be so cool to be in the world record book! Shocked
dutchducky
Re: Rubber Duck Collector in Guinness World Book    posted on Sep 29th, 2008, 4:53pm

2,600 !!! Shocked

Congratulations !!!!!
clipsy
Re: Rubber Duck Collector in Guinness World Book    posted on Dec 8th, 2008, 2:14pm

wow.
ive already about 50. so watch out! Wink
Jayduckling
Re: Rubber Duck Collector in Guinness World Book    posted on Dec 10th, 2008, 2:26pm

Does anyone know when the DUCKFEST 2009 is going to be? I heard it's in N.Y. My 11 yr old is nuts over his duckies.He saw Charlottes card from the Guinness Book and has been hooked ever since. He has 200+ ducks and I would love to surprise him by going to the Duckfest. If someone can help with this info I would really appriciate it.  Thanks Moma Duck
FeE
Re: Rubber Duck Collector in Guinness World Book    posted on Apr 3rd, 2009, 6:50pm

Wow, and I got all excited yesterday when I bumped my duck count to 80. Tongue
Congratulations, I couldn't think of a better home for all those ducks.  Smiley
Ducky95 Re: Rubber Duck Collector in Guinness World Book    posted on Apr 4th, 2009, 1:11pm

Congrats! that is awesome. I saw you in the book I have and was so happy for you!  Smiley
AnimeGirl101
Re: Rubber Duck Collector in Guinness World Book    posted on Aug 14th, 2009, 9:15pm

Smiley my friend is already making a collection for the worlds biggest number a rubber ducks collected!  Wink she has over 300 now and is slowly going to get the world record for most ducks! Wink and she WILL get the record. she's awsome!  Smiley
lexiluckyducky
Re: Rubber Duck Collector in Guinness World Book    posted on Oct 29th, 2011, 4:56pm

Oh my gosh! I gots some catching up to do!  Shocked no mom, I did NOT spend all my money to buy 90000000000000000 rubber ducks!   Roll Eyes
Register to Reply Register to Reply Front Page Discussions Front Page Discussions Help Help Search Search Pages: 1