Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Duck Fan Forum > Young Ducks -- Rubber Duck Talk > New girl.
Register to Reply Register to Reply Young Ducks -- Rubber Duck Talk Young Ducks -- Rubber Duck Talk Help Help Search Search Pages: 1
New girl. (Read 1211 times)
Lady Killigrew
New girl.    posted on Feb 28th, 2008, 3:21am

Hey, my name is Sandie and I'm 17 for the next few months. I really didn't know where to post anything at all. Most Message Boards I go to have an introduction thread. -shrugs- Anyway, I just started collecting rubber duckies, I've always loved them but I finally got the chance to start collecting them. I only have three; one bright red ceramic Knick Knack duck with a rainbow tail, anther ceramic one that looks like a Native American Girl and one rather large yellow duckie. Not that impressive compared to the collections I have seen, but it didn't take long to expand my other collections I don't think it'll take long to expand this one. xD
I just figured I'd introduce myself because I'd feel like a creepy stalker if I just jump right in and put my two cents in on someone's thread. So yeah.  

xoxo
Sandie.
AmericanDucky
Re: New girl.    posted on Feb 28th, 2008, 4:49am

Welcome to the wonderful world of Ducky Collecting!  Cool
We have 2 mods that will move your post if it's not in the right place, just read the titles and decide where you think you should create a post if needed. You can find a Plethora of info on where to buy ducks, ESP BRAND spanking New ones that have just been released in Rubber Duck INFO and the Exchange! Check the Town Square if your unfamiliar on how to post an image.

Don't hesitate to repond, we are a pretty nice group of quackers! Smiley
mrquackers
Re: New girl.    posted on Feb 28th, 2008, 7:30am

Welcome aboard.
Lady Killigrew
Re: New girl.    posted on Feb 28th, 2008, 4:50pm

Thank-you  Smiley
Superduck
Re: New girl.    posted on May 22nd, 2008, 8:19pm

Collecting is lots of fun, and so is this website. The best part is finding a unique duck you've never seen before for a cheap price. It's so exciting!
SqueakyDucky
Re: New girl.    posted on Aug 15th, 2009, 9:37pm

welcomee! Im new too today and im 15 lol  I only have like 210 ducks and im still wanting to get the originals  Tongue
Whiteduck6
Re: New girl.    posted on Nov 25th, 2009, 3:52am

Hey Lady Killigrew, I am new too! I am a duck collector, although I only have six so far. i am hoping to buy more at my duck store, Zydeco Gifts. They sell small ducks, large ducks, and Celebriducks, if you have heard of them. I might wish for ducks for Christmas. That is a good idea. But it is a long way away. I wish you luck!  Wink

rubberducksrule
Re: New girl.    posted on Dec 7th, 2009, 11:19am

heey...all  Smiley   i'm rosie and i'm 16 and also love rubber ducks also i have started collecting too. i have 11 atm but shud b getting more 4 chrimbo. i take photos of them and have made a scrapbook 4 them. I  have named them all =) i can also decorate ducks. its part of the fun when collecting them is getting the yellow ones cheap and then deorating  Wink   my fave is this one this boy decorated 4 me. my photos r pretty awesome and i shud upload them sum tym 4 people 2 check out my kwlage named rubber ducks and update on new ducks 2 join my collection!  

rosieee x x x
Georgie-Duckie
Re: New girl.    posted on Jan 6th, 2010, 2:45am

I am new To Duck planet too !!Cool
Doc_Quack
Re: New girl.    posted on Sep 11th, 2011, 11:34am

Hi i'm fairly new here too! If you want to expand quickly, go to www.orientaltrading.com and www.identity-links.com, they have big selections for cheap!
Register to Reply Register to Reply Young Ducks -- Rubber Duck Talk Young Ducks -- Rubber Duck Talk Help Help Search Search Pages: 1