Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Duck Fan Forum > Town Square > Why only 5 posts a day?
Register to Reply Register to Reply Town Square Town Square Help Help Search Search Pages: 1
Why only 5 posts a day? (Read 1391 times)
Risteek
Why only 5 posts a day?    posted on May 25th, 2007, 11:24pm

I was reading the rules and came across the only 5 posts a day. Why only 5 posts daily? I didn't see the rules until now so I am very sorry if I have posted to many times today.

Risteek
AmericanDucky
Re: Why only 5 posts a day?    posted on May 26th, 2007, 4:14am

Sometimes new members can get carried away replying and posting NEW threads. When members come to the board, we look for new replies ... and we we see new messages on everything, we read, making sure we don' miss anything (I do anyway). And if they were just little comments on some really old threads - then, it becomes very tedious and time consuming to filter through to the ones that really do have NEW INFO. I' pretty sure this is why ... I know charlotte had explained it somewhere. Don't worry ... you'll soon be able to post more once you are established. I hope this is explains it. Charlotte and Kite ... if I wasn't supposed to answer here ... please delete.
Risteek
Re: Why only 5 posts a day?    posted on May 26th, 2007, 5:04pm

Thank you very much for helping me. The rule does make sense with newer members coming on perhaps not nowing where to post. Wink
sparkyrokz
Re: Why only 5 posts a day?    posted on Mar 27th, 2008, 5:02pm

i have a horrible feeling that on one day i posted 6. i do hope i will not get into much trouble! i really like reading all the posts from other colletors, iam really sorry if i posted to many posts. cry cry cry
Register to Reply Register to Reply Town Square Town Square Help Help Search Search Pages: 1