Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Duck Fan Forum > Duckplanet.com's Fan Forum > new administrator for the Duck Fan Forum
Register to Reply Register to Reply Duckplanet.com's Fan Forum Duckplanet.com's Fan Forum Help Help Search Search Pages: 1
new administrator for the Duck Fan Forum (Read 1391 times)
charlotte
new administrator for the Duck Fan Forum    posted on May 22nd, 2007, 12:26am

I'm pleased to announce that kite has agreed to be an administrator for the Duck Fan Forum. kite is one of the oldest members of Duckplanet and has been participating from the forum since the very beginning. Soon kite will be helping me file posts under the correct categories and will be helping with various other hosting duties.  

I will still be an adminstrator, but will be spending more of my ducky energies in other ways--including trying to upgrade the website!

kite will now have the coveted 5 red stars and will have the authority to delete posts and users. so be nice to her!  Smiley

thanks kite!
Ellonyia
Re: new administrator for the Duck Fan Forum    posted on May 30th, 2007, 1:21pm

All Hail The New Administrator!!!  Wink
Ellonyia
Register to Reply Register to Reply Duckplanet.com's Fan Forum Duckplanet.com's Fan Forum Help Help Search Search Pages: 1