Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Duck Fan Forum > Young Ducks -- Rubber Duck Talk > duck tree
Register to Reply Register to Reply Young Ducks -- Rubber Duck Talk Young Ducks -- Rubber Duck Talk Help Help Search Search Pages: 1
duck tree (Read 1458 times)
Duckina
duck tree    posted on Mar 21st, 2007, 2:49am

OMG I can not believe that someone put ducks on a Christmas tree. That is such a great idea. I wish I would of thought of it. I saw the picture on this website but I do not know who orginally posted it. If you were the person who did post it please reply. I just got an idea, why doesn't someone put ducks on a tree for every holiday. ( easter,x-mas,halloween,valentines,4thofjuly,and etc. I think I might actually do it.
Iloveducks321
Re: duck tree    posted on Mar 23rd, 2007, 4:00pm

I put ducks on my Christmas tree I found some cute duck ornaments and I put some ducky Christmas key chains and also some jingle ducks I found at bath and body works!
Duckina
Re: duck tree    posted on Mar 23rd, 2007, 9:56pm

Where did you find some duck ornamentsHuh? I have not seen Christmas key chains, but I maybe have seen the ducks at bath and body works. What other kinds of ducks have you put on your tree. By the way was it you that put ducks on the Christmas treeHuh? If it was you where did you get the idea to do thatHuh?
AmericanDucky
Re: duck tree    posted on Mar 23rd, 2007, 10:49pm

I believe that's Duck Dan's photo that you saw.  

OTC has Xmas Keychains, Costplus WorldMarket also sells some glass ornaments around the Holidays - see their website for store locator.

I sell some mini Rubber Xmas Ornaments when it's closer to the holiday season. I also sell lots of keychains throughout the year. I always order more and new stock and add it to my eBay store as well.  

See this link for my ebay store: www.americanducky.com - click on the Topic that says keychains at the top.  

~~Delila
mrquackers
Re: duck tree    posted on Mar 24th, 2007, 1:36pm

A way of putting rubber duckies on Christmas trees is to buy some split plastic balls from Hobby Lobby.  The 3" or 3 1/2" works good for the OTC ducks.  This idea work particularly well with real trees -- keeps the duckies clean.
AmericanDucky
Re: duck tree    posted on Mar 24th, 2007, 4:01pm

OOOH Nice IDEA! Mr quackers!!!! I may just have to do that! I never thought of that idea!!!
Duckina
Re: duck tree    posted on Mar 25th, 2007, 2:18am

I agree with American Ducky. A idea like that has never come across my mind like that!!!!
Doc_Quack
Re: duck tree    posted on Sep 11th, 2011, 12:02pm

I'm jewish, i don't have a Christmas tree.  Wink
Register to Reply Register to Reply Young Ducks -- Rubber Duck Talk Young Ducks -- Rubber Duck Talk Help Help Search Search Pages: 1