Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Duck Fan Forum > Young Ducks -- Rubber Duck Talk > free ducks
Register to Reply Register to Reply Young Ducks -- Rubber Duck Talk Young Ducks -- Rubber Duck Talk Help Help Search Search Pages: 1 2 
free ducks (Read 2208 times)
Doc_Quack
Re: free ducks    posted on Sep 10th, 2011, 3:38pm

Almost all of my ducks have been for free. Let's see, I got Capricorn in a goodie bag, Cynthia out of a bag someone left on the table at my old science club, Golde at the same science club (but not from the same bag) David S. in a goodie bag, Doc Quack when someone's mom gave me two quarters at Laser Quest to get it from one of those machines (he was actually the one I wanted to get :] ) Crystal when my dad's school had a carnival with a duck counting game and he got her for me, David H. when I found him under some jewelry in the play room, Sam when I won a game at a carnival, Jess when my fourth grade teacher gave out rubber ducks for us to paint (oh and can she please get some therapy from the SPCRD? she's had some traumatizing experiences.) (holy rubber duck I spelled that right) I have no idea where I got Drake M. (yes, he's named after darkwing duck) aaaaand I bought Victoria from The Pink Club at my school. Am I the only one who names my ducks and actually plays with them regularly? Anyone who also does that (or at least bothered to read this whole thing) gets a
HUG.  Tongue
darlingducklet
Re: free ducks    posted on Jul 7th, 2013, 7:22am

Often...and people give them to me as soon as they learn I collect. Usually they are sort of generic duckies but once in a while I get a really unusual on. and I don;t just collect rubber ducks but also other types of yellow duckies.
pteroducktyl
Re: free ducks    posted on Nov 13th, 2013, 11:29pm

what a stroke of luck! a collector find a poor lonley ducky.
Register to Reply Register to Reply Young Ducks -- Rubber Duck Talk Young Ducks -- Rubber Duck Talk Help Help Search Search Pages: 1 2