Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Duck Fan Forum > Young Ducks -- Rubber Duck Talk > free ducks
Register to Reply Register to Reply Young Ducks -- Rubber Duck Talk Young Ducks -- Rubber Duck Talk Help Help Search Search Pages: 1 2 
free ducks (Read 2133 times)
Duckina
free ducks    posted on Mar 17th, 2007, 8:16pm

Has anyone ever found a duck that you did not have to buy? I did!!!!!!! Yipeeeeeeeee!!!!!! I was with my friends at a shopping center and I was walking by Michaels ( a craft store) when I saw a lonely rubber duck, that someone had left there. So I go into the store and ask if they sell anything like that and they say no. So that was my first and only one so far.
postcardgirl
Re: free ducks    posted on Mar 18th, 2007, 7:23pm

Wow, how cool!

I've never been so lucky!
Duckina
Re: free ducks    posted on Mar 19th, 2007, 2:00am

postcardgirl how many ducks do you have?
Iloveducks321
Re: free ducks    posted on Mar 23rd, 2007, 4:03pm

I found one in a childrens treasure chest at a store where kids can pick out little toys for free!
the guy said that I may have it!
Duckina
Re: free ducks    posted on Mar 23rd, 2007, 7:44pm

Cool!!!!!!!!!! What does the duck look likeHuhHuh??
hollyccm
Re: free ducks    posted on Apr 6th, 2008, 11:40pm

well i do have a lot of people thaat buy them for me Smiley
but its realy cuz two of those people would like to collect duckies themselves but dont have the room cry
so they buy them for me
Superduck
Re: free ducks    posted on May 22nd, 2008, 8:16pm

I get a lot of ducks as gifts. It's fun at Christmas. And I get them on all holidays as little gifts so people don't have to buy me anything expensive. I love to get a pink duck on Valentines Day or a leprechaun duck on St. Patricks Day, or a Santa Claus one at Christmas.
YellowJedi
Re: free ducks    posted on Jun 10th, 2008, 2:55am

My first duck was found on the street by my mom!
yukoyube
Re: free ducks    posted on Jun 18th, 2008, 6:32pm

wow. I only have 5 rubber ducks but I might get more for my b-day!
bellesweetie
Re: free ducks    posted on Aug 24th, 2008, 2:02am

Shocked Cool Tongue Wink Roll Eyes
sparkyrokz
Re: free ducks    posted on Sep 17th, 2008, 6:48pm

my only free duck where when i went shopping with my friends and i saw a yellow swished shape on the side of the road.  Winkbefore i could see what it was a bus ran over it. Sad cry Angry Angry it turned out to be a very squished duckie. he was very traumatised so i took him straight home and gave him a nice hot bath and he returned to his original state. i think i should start a charity, the SPCRD Tongue
(society for the prevention of cruelty to rubber ducks!)
samme10104
Re: free ducks    posted on Sep 17th, 2008, 8:47pm

Hehe, I like that...the SPCRD!    Cool
sparkyrokz
Re: free ducks    posted on Sep 19th, 2008, 5:58pm

maybe i should start the SPCRD.... i could rehome unloved duckies!!!! any one wanna throw some unwanted ducks my way??!!! Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
Georgie-Duckie
Re: free ducks    posted on Jan 7th, 2010, 2:56am

I don;t remember my first duck...I think I got it when I was a baby. I just started seriously collecting a  few years ago!!!!! lol   Tongue Tongue Cool Cool Smiley Smiley
Whiteduck6
Re: free ducks    posted on Jan 18th, 2010, 1:36am

OMG Duckina you are so lucky I have seen little trunks at the sally anne where you can pick out little free toys though I have never seen one I'll keep up my search!

Register to Reply Register to Reply Young Ducks -- Rubber Duck Talk Young Ducks -- Rubber Duck Talk Help Help Search Search Pages: 1 2