Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Duck Fan Forum > Other Interests and Chit Chat > Do You Collect Anything Else?
Register to Reply Register to Reply Other Interests and Chit Chat Other Interests and Chit Chat Help Help Search Search Pages: 1 2 
Do You Collect Anything Else? (Read 4083 times)
Douglass
Re: Do You Collect Anything Else?    posted on Mar 21st, 2007, 9:29pm

I have smaller collections like my pirate collection, shoe colection and figures collection of animes/games/movies I like. I Love my Street Fighter Figures even if they are expencive .
AmericanDucky
Re: Do You Collect Anything Else?    posted on Mar 21st, 2007, 10:15pm

Hey Douglass ... we too have tons of Anime figures scrolls, etc. my husband and 7yr old son are complete anime fans. My husband has a collection of anime figures that he started collecting when we met, over 14 yrs ago.
1duckychick
Re: Do You Collect Anything Else?    posted on Mar 22nd, 2007, 12:35pm

Quote from AmericanDucky on Mar 21st, 2007, 10:15pm:
Hey Douglass ... we too have tons of Anime figures scrolls, etc. my husband and 7yr old son are complete anime fans. My husband has a collection of anime figures that he started collecting when we met, over 14 yrs ago.

My Hubby's an anime nut too! He's got all sorts of stuff. He can't wait for the anime convention here in Boston next month.
sparkyrokz
Re: Do You Collect Anything Else?    posted on May 21st, 2008, 6:15pm

i collect model horse (schleigh, breyer, etc) i have over 150!
jdtrue66
Re: Do You Collect Anything Else?    posted on Dec 14th, 2008, 3:23pm

I collect stamps (though I have not keep it as current as I should) I do have every first day cover since July 2 1975 (that is easy to keep up since I have a service that handles it all for me). Related to stamps is ship covers most related to the battleship USS NJ

I also collect Non Sport trading cards (10 binders and boxes full of them)

Some comic books (Just 2 boxes of them)

Hess Trucks

Coca-Cola things. (all kinds of stuff from trays, stuffed animals and even the front of a soda machine)  

Ohh and books (I have such a large library I have a computer program with a bar code scanner to catalog it)
Georgie-Duckie
Re: Do You Collect Anything Else?    posted on Jan 7th, 2010, 2:47am

snow globes snow man stuff and sheep Smiley
DarkWing_Duckling
Re: Do You Collect Anything Else?    posted on Jan 8th, 2010, 9:27pm

Wow, I actually got on to ask if anyone else has OCD and has a compulsion to collect things? I also collect buisness cards and card like things, I actually have the card from a professional santa! I also have a small collection of owls and clovers.

I actually have a phobia of birds, but my mother started my collection of ducks when I was the last child at home, and the bathroom was finally all mine. The first bathroom theme that popped into my head was rubber ducks, I'm not even sure I was completely paying attention. My compulsion to collect things took over from there. They are so cheap and easy to collect that it took precedence over my other obsessions. Even some of my friends randomly see duck things and pick them up for me.
Livducks
Re: Do You Collect Anything Else?    posted on Aug 23rd, 2010, 2:48pm

I never posted on this? I collect:

American Girl Dolls  

Dixie Chicks stuff, like CDs, shirts, etc. Also Court Yard Hounds things. (Dixie Chicks minus 1)  

But I've been collecting ducks for the longest so they're still my "main" collection.
Yukiko
Re: Do You Collect Anything Else?    posted on Jul 9th, 2011, 6:36pm

I also have a small collection of Hans de Beer items. He's a dutch illustrator of children's books. One of his most well-known series is The Little Polar Bear. Besides that I collect children's books with nice positive stories and/or are about life lessons.
But the rubber duckies still remain my largest and most active collection.  Wink
Luckeyduckey32
Re: Do You Collect Anything Else?    posted on Jul 10th, 2011, 9:32pm

I collect  
LPS pets
stuff pugs
dolls  
webkinz
bearnie babies

PixieDuck
Re: Do You Collect Anything Else?    posted on Jul 11th, 2011, 9:08pm

I collect beanie babies (that one really needs to be organized since I know we're well above the 1,000s) and vintage minature perfume bottles. I've never met anyone else who collected those though. It's fun as most of the searching for those takes you to antique stores where you can find other things... like ducks!  Tongue
MrBear
Re: Do You Collect Anything Else?    posted on Jul 14th, 2011, 8:29am

I collect (with varying frequency of new purchases)...
Anime DVDs
Video Games
DC Universe and Justice League Unlimited figures
Anime and Video Game based figures/toys
Books (Religion, Esoterica, The Occult, Unexplained Phenomena, Philosophy, Sociology, etc..)
Sylvanian Families
Plush Toys
PEZ Dispensers (VERY infrequent at this point)

I have collected various other types of figures in the past as well (Star Wars, GI JOE, Ninja Turtles, Masters of the Universe, etc...). I collected comic books and non-sport cards when I was in my early/mid teens.
lexiluckyducky
Re: Do You Collect Anything Else?    posted on Oct 30th, 2011, 2:21pm

I collect plush toys. I have WAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY too many to count! Its probably the biggest collection ever. lol
squeakyquack307
Re: Do You Collect Anything Else?    posted on Aug 18th, 2012, 12:54am

Besides ducks, I collect all kinds of Disney/Nickelodeon action figures  Wink  Im a big kid!
Ankvisti
Re: Do You Collect Anything Else?    posted on Jun 29th, 2013, 5:43pm

I collect my little ponies too Smiley
Register to Reply Register to Reply Other Interests and Chit Chat Other Interests and Chit Chat Help Help Search Search Pages: 1 2