Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Duck Fan Forum > Rubber Duck Information > Squirt Ducks
Register to Reply Register to Reply Rubber Duck Information Rubber Duck Information Help Help Search Search Pages: 1
Squirt Ducks (Read 2495 times)
duckie1393
Squirt Ducks    posted on Nov 5th, 2006, 5:54pm

Hi  
Does anyone happen to have the Squirt ducks from walmart that are the big kind with the bib i think there are 8 colors or so  

duckie1393
Re: Squirt Ducks    posted on Nov 6th, 2006, 9:05pm

Or does anyone know any places i can get them (example an ebay auction going on)
digicolleen
Re: Squirt Ducks    posted on Nov 7th, 2006, 1:26am

hmm..I'll keep an eye out for them Wink
Ellonyia
Re: Squirt Ducks    posted on Nov 7th, 2006, 4:20pm

I have 1 extra (not the whole set) but the tan (orangish color).
Ellonyia
duckie1393
Re: Squirt Ducks    posted on Nov 7th, 2006, 11:15pm

Ok do you think maybe we could work out an agreement if you are willing to let me have it or trade me it? Any other people have Walmart Squirt! ducks??
Please email me if you do or post  
I am desperate cry
jbeep2
Re: Squirt Ducks    posted on Nov 8th, 2006, 2:05am

I have an extra one of the ones with the sailor hats. I guess you could say its from the "2nd wave" of walmart ducks
duckie1393
Re: Squirt Ducks    posted on Nov 8th, 2006, 12:43pm

Quote from jbeep2 on Nov 8th, 2006, 2:05am:
I have an extra one of the ones with the sailor hats. I guess you could say its from the "2nd wave" of walmart ducks

I have those ones with the sailor hats and the ones with "bucket frilly" hats I need the ones that are bigger than those and have a bib

There are 8 colors
1 blue duck white bib
2 green duck orange bib
3 marigold duck magenta bib
4 orange duck green bib
5 pink duck white bib
6 purple duck yellow bib
7 red duck orange bib
8 Yellow duck red bib
kstohr
Re: Squirt Ducks    posted on Nov 10th, 2012, 4:40am

Hello, I am trying to find the 3 ducks on left side of this photo for my autistic son. We used to have the yellow one as a bath toy and it has been missing for long time. He hates it when things are missing or out of order. He loves this duck and is on a mission to find it but it was made around 2002 and sold by Walmart, so we have had a very difficult time finding one like it. Meanwhile, he has discovered through our online searches that there were also blue and green versions made, so he now wants all three so they can be together. I would love to get them in time for Christmas as that is all he wants. Please let me know if you know where I can find them. Thanks so much! [/quote]
*Trying to attach image but is not showing up.
I keep getting this when I add the photo:  
NOTICE: If you had an attachment in your post, you will need to reselect the attachment again in the browse box for security reasons  

Please email me for photo.  
ZombieDuckNYY
Re: Squirt Ducks    posted on Nov 10th, 2012, 4:47am

can someone post a photo?  not sure what you guys are talking about
duck_fiend
Re: Squirt Ducks    posted on Nov 10th, 2012, 5:49pm

they are talking about the sailors and the hat/bib ones...you know the green sailor that says squirt on his butt that i got for you and then you said you already had it lol  Tongue
Register to Reply Register to Reply Rubber Duck Information Rubber Duck Information Help Help Search Search Pages: 1