Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Duck Fan Forum > Young Ducks -- Rubber Duck Talk > Why Do You Collect Rubber Duckies?
Register to Reply Register to Reply Young Ducks -- Rubber Duck Talk Young Ducks -- Rubber Duck Talk Help Help Search Search Pages: 1 2 3 
Why Do You Collect Rubber Duckies? (Read 4104 times)
DeacDuck
Re: Why Do You Collect Rubber Duckies?    posted on Feb 6th, 2011, 2:19am

I collect ducks because I just love them! I started with just a few but then I thought I should start a collection! The ducks make me smile and I love to search for new ones.  Smiley
duck_fiend
Re: Why Do You Collect Rubber Duckies?    posted on Feb 6th, 2011, 9:16am

deacduck do you have any photos of your collection??
sweetmelissa
Re: Why Do You Collect Rubber Duckies?    posted on Feb 6th, 2011, 1:24pm

Welcome to duckplanet deacduck.
DeacDuck
Re: Why Do You Collect Rubber Duckies?    posted on Feb 6th, 2011, 6:09pm

Thanks for the welcome.
And duck_fiend I don't have any recent photos, unfortunately. I have on that was taken when I had about 50 ducks or so. I'll try to get a picture of my ducks soon!
duck_fiend
Re: Why Do You Collect Rubber Duckies?    posted on Feb 6th, 2011, 7:40pm

sweet, ya we all love seeing collection photos!!!
ducky10
Re: Why Do You Collect Rubber Duckies?    posted on Aug 15th, 2011, 3:59am

Cool well, in 3rd grade i started with a ducky barket and now i have about 400! i just joined too
ducky10
Re: Why Do You Collect Rubber Duckies?    posted on Aug 15th, 2011, 4:00am

typo  cry Basket instead of whatever i said
warf12
Re: Why Do You Collect Rubber Duckies?    posted on Aug 26th, 2011, 12:08am

They are cute and come in many pretty colors
ducky10
Re: Why Do You Collect Rubber Duckies?    posted on Sep 5th, 2011, 10:31pm

CUZ THEY ROCK I LOVE RUBBA DUCKZ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sad Roll Eyes cry Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Doc_Quack
Re: Why Do You Collect Rubber Duckies?    posted on Sep 10th, 2011, 10:01pm

I started collecting because I read this book where a middle schooler "hipee" memorizes the names of all 1000 kids in his school when he is tricked into believing he has to as Student President. The day after I finished the book, I went to a party and got a goodie bag with a hipee duck in it, then was like, "Hey, I should try to get 1000 of these like the book!!!" So I named the duck after the "hipee" in the book and started collecting. The duck's name is Capricorn Anderson (or Cap) and he is the leader of my other ducks. All 10 of them. *laughs*
Ankvisti
Re: Why Do You Collect Rubber Duckies?    posted on Jun 29th, 2013, 5:33pm

'cause they're cute as a piece of yellow and orange (and red and blue and green and..anything really)  Wink

They make my days brighter and happier. I don't have many human friends, so it's nice to be friends with ducks, they don't judge anyone.
darlingducklet
Re: Why Do You Collect Rubber Duckies?    posted on Jul 7th, 2013, 7:15am

I don't know exactly when I started loving little yellow ducks...it sort of evolved snuckily. I know I had a small collection going by the time I met my late fiancee and it started to manifest itself more whole heartedly...we were always running into baby ducks. Pretty soon I was buying him ducks, then his mom and he began buying me ducks then other people started buying me ducks and ...well voila...lots of ducks. I finally had to make my collection smaller and realized I was really only interested in the small yellow babies. So now I am on the hunt for unusual ones...not just your everyday kind but ones with a special personality all their own. Love those ducks...they make me smile.
Register to Reply Register to Reply Young Ducks -- Rubber Duck Talk Young Ducks -- Rubber Duck Talk Help Help Search Search Pages: 1 2 3