Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Duck Fan Forum > Young Ducks -- Rubber Duck Talk > How Many???
Register to Reply Register to Reply Young Ducks -- Rubber Duck Talk Young Ducks -- Rubber Duck Talk Help Help Search Search Pages: 1 2 3 4 
How Many??? (Read 4557 times)
sparkyrokz
Re: How Many???    posted on Oct 3rd, 2008, 4:23pm

up date--- i now have 142. Im famous at collage for all my duckies!
Ducky95 Re: How Many???    posted on Oct 25th, 2008, 2:06pm

I now have 45!  Smiley
yellowducky94
Re: How Many???    posted on Apr 6th, 2009, 8:39pm

i have 136 last time i counted. i have been collecting officially about a year ago. i got my first duck only a few days after i was born. All my friends think im crazy. what i get for having a weird loveSmiley
catnipfairy
Re: How Many???    posted on May 30th, 2009, 2:39am

i have 13 rubber ducks and 9 duckie related items (figures,  soaps, bottles, plushies, etc.)
thats 22 items in my collections total!  Tongue
squeakybeaks
Re: How Many???    posted on Jun 4th, 2009, 6:06pm

Just dusted, photographed, rearranged, and counted (whew!)  Tongue
SqueakyDucky
Re: How Many???    posted on Aug 15th, 2009, 9:46pm

I have 110!  One even has my name on it! Its awsomeeeeeee  Also, some of them are really old.  Like my first one is from the year im born, 1994.  It rolls on 4 wheels!  I love duckies and people call me a baby for still collecting them!!  I dotn care though, do you guys? lol Shocked
SqueakyDucky
Re: How Many???    posted on Aug 25th, 2009, 4:17am

I have 222 as of now!
Ducklord444
Re: How Many???    posted on Oct 24th, 2009, 6:39am

Swear im not lying Im 13 and im going for the world record. So far i have 514, and i need help of people in other countries or other states than California, USA. I have a few ducks from England and Italy, but im trying to get a group all over the country, and well work together to break the record. Anyone IN?
Ducklord444
Re: How Many???    posted on Oct 24th, 2009, 6:41am

Quote from Lisa_Basian on Aug 15th, 2009, 9:46pm:
I have 110!  One even has my name on it! Its awsomeeeeeee  Also, some of them are really old.  Like my first one is from the year im born, 1994.  It rolls on 4 wheels!  I love duckies and people call me a baby for still collecting them!!  I dotn care though, do you guys? lol Shocked

- I don't i know im younger than you by two years but im a guy and  I collect them. Every one knows me at my school by the name of Ducklord, and actually, my friends like it when i give them ducks. Keep smilin Smiley Tongue
Whiteduck6
Re: How Many???    posted on Nov 25th, 2009, 2:59am

I have six ducks, a cat duck, a Frankenstein duck, a hockey player, a dog, and a big duck that carries a small duck on her back. I think I have lots, but not compared to some of the other collecters!  Wink
Whiteduck6
Re: How Many???    posted on Nov 29th, 2009, 12:25am

Well, this is an up-to-date count by Whiteduck6. . . I have eight! My two new ones are Rock Star ducks, and they are both girls. I hope to collect more in the future!  Cool
Georgie-Duckie
Re: How Many???    posted on Jan 7th, 2010, 1:08am

I have around 50-60. I am getting new ones soon though. Smiley
Whiteduck6
Re: How Many???    posted on Jan 18th, 2010, 1:40am

I think I have 71 but I don't know for sure because it's really hard to count them and keep them all in order but that's the count of the day!

(Ah ah ah ah!)  Smiley Wink Cool Tongue
Whiteduck6
Re: How Many???    posted on Feb 12th, 2010, 4:47pm

I now have about 82 duckies, just a few months ago I got this HUGE HUGE HUGE lot of 25 random mini squirting duckies, and my little sister ordered that too (with our own money, thank you very much!) and we got them while Grandma was out with her, and Mom and I opened it up, and we found that there were three extra, so I gave two more a home and my little sister gave one more a home.  

SAVE THE DUCKIES!
Doc_Quack
Re: How Many???    posted on Sep 10th, 2011, 10:05pm

I have 11.  cry
BUT i'm saving up for every one on Oriental Tradng.com! I also have a rug with ducks on the border, a duckie toothbrush holder, and my mom has a keepsake plate with duckies on it!
Register to Reply Register to Reply Young Ducks -- Rubber Duck Talk Young Ducks -- Rubber Duck Talk Help Help Search Search Pages: 1 2 3 4