Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Duck Fan Forum > Young Ducks -- Rubber Duck Talk > How Many???
Register to Reply Register to Reply Young Ducks -- Rubber Duck Talk Young Ducks -- Rubber Duck Talk Help Help Search Search Pages: 1 2 3 4 
How Many??? (Read 4684 times)
ducksmile
Re: How Many???    posted on Aug 23rd, 2006, 5:36pm

Welcome young ducksters.  THis is so great there is a forum for you.  I am the one hosting the duckfest in Illinois.  I have sold and bought on ebay since 2000.  I have lots of rubber ducks I am selling so I can have fewer in stock.  I can take pictures to send to show what I have but they would stillb e around $4 or $5...the little ones would be less.  I am selling them just to get my cost and postage back so I can buy more ducks for me.  Check out my post on duckfest under custom duck if you want one that says duckfest 06.  I can only answer one of you at a time if you email me about ducks for sale because the picture of ducks will change as I sell them.  I am so proud of all of you for your great numbers of ducks you have already!  A hint to the boys...girls LOVE seeing this collection.  My 3 sons have found that out!  Better have an extra one that you can give her!   Keep on ducking!  
vallistar@yahoo.com
Douglass
Re: How Many???    posted on Aug 26th, 2006, 3:41am

does anyone know if any of those customised ducks say 'claire' on? i know the name is rather common but its amazing how many different ways people spell it
squeakybeaks
Re: How Many???    posted on Aug 27th, 2006, 1:01am

I doubt it, I think they only have the top 50 or so names.
I love the name Claire, but it's just not common enough. I'll look next time I'm by there, though.
They do sell ones that say "Mom" or other titles if I remember right.
They also sell blank ones-you could letter the name on yourself!
Douglass
Re: How Many???    posted on Aug 28th, 2006, 11:10pm

Quote from squeakybeaks on Aug 27th, 2006, 1:01am:
I doubt it, I think they only have the top 50 or so names.
I love the name Claire, but it's just not common enough. I'll look next time I'm by there, though.
They do sell ones that say "Mom" or other titles if I remember right.
They also sell blank ones-you could letter the name on yourself!

lol do you think I could get away with getting one for my mom? or will she just complain cause she knows it is another excuse for me to buy a duck?
Duckina
Re: How Many???    posted on Mar 17th, 2007, 8:07pm

I have about 342 ducks of all kinds like ceramic,rubber,plush,wooden,and plastic.
ost8900
Re: How Many???    posted on Dec 1st, 2007, 11:48am

101 but i still need more!!!  Wink  Cool  Roll Eyes Cool
Risteek
Re: How Many???    posted on Mar 3rd, 2008, 7:30pm

I think I have about 48 or 50 now C=
Quacky
Re: How Many???    posted on Mar 4th, 2008, 6:36am

I have 70 Rubber Ducks and 30 Different related duckie items, Like stuffed animals,bathroom stuff,etc.
havekidsdonttravel
Re: How Many???    posted on Mar 4th, 2008, 7:49pm

I have 3462, but I have not checked the mail today.

Sorry Charlotte
AmericanDucky
Re: How Many???    posted on Mar 5th, 2008, 9:11am

Is someonw trying to break a world record?  Shocked Shocked Shocked

Wonder what all the other big # holders are up to nowadaysHuh
Ducky95 Re: How Many???    posted on Mar 19th, 2008, 11:04pm

I am new here, and I only have 26.
sparkyrokz
Re: How Many???    posted on Mar 21st, 2008, 4:37pm

i have between 75-80. sorry, im new here, but did someone else say the lived in England? do you find it hard to find ducks?
jdtrue66
Re: How Many???    posted on Mar 23rd, 2008, 4:04am

580+
hollyccm
Re: How Many???    posted on Apr 6th, 2008, 11:36pm

Quote from Ducky95 on Mar 19th, 2008, 11:04pm:
I am new here, and I only have 26.

its ok i only have like 17-20 cry
im not sure
i dont have a lot of money to buy duck with because i also collect nail polish and wind up toys and buy plugs(like for gauged ears) and with out a job its hard to pay for all that stuff alone Shocked
Superduck
Re: How Many???    posted on May 22nd, 2008, 8:22pm

I only have about nineteen, but I'm getting more. I have some very cool ones, such as one that looks like a real mallard, a big bright purple one, and one that looks like it's at a spa or something. Smiley
Register to Reply Register to Reply Young Ducks -- Rubber Duck Talk Young Ducks -- Rubber Duck Talk Help Help Search Search Pages: 1 2 3 4