Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Duck Fan Forum > Young Ducks -- Rubber Duck Talk > How Many???
Register to Reply Register to Reply Young Ducks -- Rubber Duck Talk Young Ducks -- Rubber Duck Talk Help Help Search Search Pages: 1 2 3  4
How Many??? (Read 4650 times)
justducky13
How Many???    posted on Jun 19th, 2006, 3:26am

I'm just wondering how many ducks everybody has... By the way I have 54.

Thanks Smiley
duckie1393
Re: How Many???    posted on Jun 19th, 2006, 10:20pm

I have about 180 havent counted in a while though
Douglass
Re: How Many???    posted on Jun 22nd, 2006, 12:41am

I think I have around 61. if i have counted correctly. its only a small collection because I don't have the space or money to just buy loads.
Bmunchkin
Re: How Many???    posted on Jul 3rd, 2006, 6:54pm

I have about 300. It's really fun seeing how many ducks everyone has! Smiley
dutchduck
Re: How Many???    posted on Jul 7th, 2006, 2:01pm

I have about 140 now. I don't have the money to buy loads of ducks. Sad
justducky13
Re: How Many???    posted on Jul 12th, 2006, 1:38am

I now have 64. It's annoying, because I live in a small town, so I've bought almost every duck here! cry
angelducky
Re: How Many???    posted on Aug 1st, 2006, 10:38pm

i have 29. i don't have alot of money 2 buy ducks with cry
justducky13
Re: How Many???    posted on Aug 7th, 2006, 3:32am

I now have 77!!! YAY! Smiley
Douglass
Re: How Many???    posted on Aug 13th, 2006, 5:08pm

I now have 77 ducks, and atleast 12 different duck related items (umbrellas, cd holders, baby shoes, plush toys etc)
justducky13
Re: How Many???    posted on Aug 14th, 2006, 2:48am

Cool! I have 82!!!! Even 1 with my name on it! Smiley
Douglass
Re: How Many???    posted on Aug 18th, 2006, 2:10am

Quote from justducky13 on Aug 14th, 2006, 2:48am:
Cool! I have 82!!!! Even 1 with my name on it! Smiley

ohh, where you get that from?
justducky13
Re: How Many???    posted on Aug 18th, 2006, 5:19am

My friend got it for me... I'm not sure about the name of the store or the city, but I'll ask her. I do know it was in California. It is a simple yellow toungue duck, but very, very squishy with different names on the front, quite cute really.  Smiley (I have 82 now, and trying my hardest to get my little cousin's 4...)
Douglass
Re: How Many???    posted on Aug 22nd, 2006, 11:15am

Quote from justducky13 on Aug 18th, 2006, 5:19am:
My friend got it for me... I'm not sure about the name of the store or the city, but I'll ask her. I do know it was in California. It is a simple yellow toungue duck, but very, very squishy with different names on the front, quite cute really.  Smiley (I have 82 now, and trying my hardest to get my little cousin's 4...)

argh! thats a little out of my area (living in England and all) I search online for places doing something like that but they all seem to be doing them for businesses, wanting 50 dollars for the set up and then like 2 dollars a duck with a minimum order of 50 ducks! I just want the one duck!
squeakybeaks
Re: How Many???    posted on Aug 22nd, 2006, 8:42pm

many cities have these ducks-usually in touristy type shops with personalized keychains, etc.
they only have the most common names, though, so if you have a more unusual name or different spelling, you'll be out of luck  cry
AmericanDucky
Re: How Many???    posted on Aug 22nd, 2006, 10:50pm

Toys and Kite Tails the shop in New Orleans had the mini ducks w/ names on them. I looked inot ordering them ... I just don't think they'll sell that well ... so I had to pass.
Register to Reply Register to Reply Young Ducks -- Rubber Duck Talk Young Ducks -- Rubber Duck Talk Help Help Search Search Pages: 1 2 3  4