Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Duck Fan Forum > Young Ducks -- Cafe Just Ducky > Pampering Your Duck
Register to Reply Register to Reply Young Ducks -- Cafe Just Ducky Young Ducks -- Cafe Just Ducky Help Help Search Search Pages: 1
Pampering Your Duck (Read 1792 times)
duckyj Pampering Your Duck    posted on Mar 21st, 2006, 11:53pm

Does anyone here know how to massage your rubber duckie, or at least what they do and don't like. Food preferences would also be good. If you have any other information, please tell me.
AmericanDucky
Re: Pampering Your Duck    posted on Mar 22nd, 2006, 2:47am

Kinky!!!!  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

My hubbie once said that he thought id he dressed up like a Rubber duck, he might get more attention! Wink
Glitterduck
Re: Pampering Your Duck    posted on Mar 22nd, 2006, 10:57am

I dressed up as a rubber duck for halloween and got heaps of attention, ofcourse they were all pointing and laughing but i was happy!!!!
Carys xx
duckyj Re: Pampering Your Duck    posted on Mar 23rd, 2006, 12:42am

Still, I am stuck on the question of how to massage a duckie. Sad
Duckaru
Re: Pampering Your Duck    posted on Mar 23rd, 2006, 1:16am

I'm sure they would enjoy starting with a nice scalp massage on their little bald heads. Roll Eyes As for food, I think most of mine enjoy Swedish fish, as the rubbery texture of these candies is something they can really sink their mandibles into!
duckyj Re: Pampering Your Duck    posted on Mar 25th, 2006, 1:50am

Prehaps I should create a "Duck Sauna". What do you think? Maybe I could buy a "I Rub My Duckie" massager and appoint it to the job of massage specailst. Wink
babyduck666
Re: Pampering Your Duck    posted on Jul 22nd, 2007, 9:02am

Smileyim going to make a ducky home with a spa and food centre for them they each have there own house and have a school to lean  Smiley
babyduck666
Re: Pampering Your Duck    posted on Jul 22nd, 2007, 9:02am

but how do u massarge a duck?? Smiley Wink Sad Shocked Cool Roll Eyes Tongue cry
Superduck
Re: Pampering Your Duck    posted on May 22nd, 2008, 8:43pm

That's hilarious Smiley I love my ducks, but I haven't thought of massaging them!  Tongue I'm going to try. It'll be especially fun on my duckie with a mud mask and a towel on her head because it would be like she's at the spa. Wink I always fill up the bath tub and let them float around. The problem with a lot of duckies is because they're ornamental, they're top heavy and don't float. Angry Well they float - upside down!!
Ducky95 Re: Pampering Your Duck    posted on May 31st, 2008, 2:40pm

That is a good idea. I never thought of massaging my ducks!  Smiley
duckieluver86
Re: Pampering Your Duck    posted on Dec 3rd, 2008, 3:27am

Wonderful idea! I would gently massage between their shoulder blades, and I would feed them........ummm........ whatever HEALTHY stuff they would like!  Smiley Smiley Roll Eyes
duckieluver86
Re: Pampering Your Duck    posted on Dec 3rd, 2008, 3:28am

My duckeis luv to swim and have parties!!!!! Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Smiley Cool
Whiteduck6
Re: Pampering Your Duck    posted on Feb 8th, 2010, 12:42am

I think that if you started taking the tips of your fingers and rubbing upwards on their little heads 10 times, then move onto their backs, rubbing them downward with the tips of your fingers 10 times, then make sure the wings are all massaged, and wrap their head in a towel, and put them in a nice, hot bath, and take them out and dry them out and do whatever relaxes them (every duckie has a different personality!) and then once you are finished that call all their duckie friends and have a party! I guess that the party idea is a little sudden, but every duckie, buissness worker or parent, needs to have some fun every once in a while! You could do anything, but I would do the above.

Good luck!

Whiteduck6
Register to Reply Register to Reply Young Ducks -- Cafe Just Ducky Young Ducks -- Cafe Just Ducky Help Help Search Search Pages: 1