Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Duck Fan Forum > Young Ducks -- Rubber Duck Talk > Pet store ducks.
Register to Reply Register to Reply Young Ducks -- Rubber Duck Talk Young Ducks -- Rubber Duck Talk Help Help Search Search Pages: 1
Pet store ducks. (Read 1535 times)
Bmunchkin
Pet store ducks.    posted on Feb 24th, 2006, 12:11pm

No, that does not mean I want to get a real duck. Everytime a store has a pet section, I look for pet toys (that are ducks) but I can never find any! cry can someone at least tell me where they get their pet toy ducks or where some are located. Thanks!
sheila
Re: Pet store ducks.    posted on Feb 24th, 2006, 12:56pm

I've gotten some great ones at the pet section at Meijers.  Also Petsmart. I get so frustrated sometimes though.. it seems like they have every animal you can think of but a duck.   Angry
Bmunchkin
Re: Pet store ducks.    posted on Feb 24th, 2006, 10:46pm

Yeah, I see pet toys that are dogs, cats, mice, things, etc. but, like you said, no ducks Sad Angry cry
ExplorerDuck
Re: Pet store ducks.    posted on Feb 26th, 2006, 1:11am

I got a squeaky duck in the pet section of Walmart....
Bmunchkin
Re: Pet store ducks.    posted on Feb 26th, 2006, 1:13am

Well, I was at Walgreens and saw a couple of pet toy ducks.
duckyj Re: Pet store ducks.    posted on Feb 26th, 2006, 1:30am

Poor duckies. We must work to save them. Wink
Duckina
Re: Pet store ducks.    posted on Mar 21st, 2007, 2:54am

I got a dog toy that is a duck. The main part of the duck is a tennis ball.Of course it has a big orange beak. Off the tennis ball is two ropes that have webbed looking feet. And guess how much it was, it was only .88 cents.
duckie1393
Re: Pet store ducks.    posted on Mar 21st, 2007, 8:28pm

Duckina where did you get it? Could you post a picture?
Duckina
Re: Pet store ducks.    posted on Mar 21st, 2007, 9:17pm

I got it at Walmart by the registers. If you have a Walmart it was where the candy and gum is at the register. I need someone to tell me how to post pictures!!!!!!!!!!
SqueakyDucky
Re: Pet store ducks.    posted on Aug 30th, 2009, 4:20am

I got a pink sqeaky one at a rare pet store.  Theres only 3 of its kind--   Roll Eyes  My dog loves it!
Doc_Quack
Re: Pet store ducks.    posted on Sep 11th, 2011, 11:47am

The duckies are going extinct because people are making them into dog toys! We must save the ducks! Oh, and if you want ducks that aren't made for dogs, go to these sites:
  www.orientaltrading.com www.identity-links.com  

Great selections for cheap, very cheap!

(six dollars for twelve on O.T., around $1 for one or two on identity.)
Register to Reply Register to Reply Young Ducks -- Rubber Duck Talk Young Ducks -- Rubber Duck Talk Help Help Search Search Pages: 1