Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Duck Fan Forum > Young Ducks -- Rubber Duck Talk > Duck Alert!
Register to Reply Register to Reply Young Ducks -- Rubber Duck Talk Young Ducks -- Rubber Duck Talk Help Help Search Search Pages: 1 2 
Duck Alert! (Read 2380 times)
Bmunchkin
Duck Alert!    posted on Feb 22nd, 2006, 2:00am

A great place to find ducks, I just found out, is in Garden Ridge. They have ducks in the Easter Section and Party Section. They have baseball, easter egg, football, soccer, a whole bunch of different ducks. I was so excited Smiley
Ellonyia
Re: Duck Alert!    posted on Feb 22nd, 2006, 3:17am

Is this a chain store? I dont think I have seen them here in the midwest. Do you know if they have a web site?
Ellonyia
Bmunchkin
Re: Duck Alert!    posted on Feb 22nd, 2006, 12:31pm

I'm not exactly sure if they do, but it's a great place. It's something like Michael's Craft Store. Everytime there's a holiday, they have stuff for it. I'm going to return, because their holiday and small ducks are .50 and just $5 will buy you 10 ducks.
sheila
Re: Duck Alert!    posted on Feb 22nd, 2006, 1:02pm

I have never heard of that store.  Where are you located?  Hey squeakybeaks...do they have those out in Seattle??  I have my sister in law out there on retainer so she can run out at a moments notice and get me ducks. ha ha  I think the poor thing is getting sick of making Archie McPhee runs. Smiley
sheila
Re: Duck Alert!    posted on Feb 22nd, 2006, 1:23pm

I found the website and used the store locator.  They are none anywhere near me or anyone I know.  So could you post a picture of them. Thanks
squeakybeaks
Re: Duck Alert!    posted on Feb 22nd, 2006, 9:30pm

No, none in Seattle!
 cry  cry  cry  cry  cry  cry
AmericanDucky
Re: Duck Alert!    posted on Feb 23rd, 2006, 9:46pm

We have Garden Ridge Pottery here in Texas. I'll have to go and take a look. I've never seen ducks there before, just seom duckit bath accessories in bath section.  

I'll post a pic if I can find anything.  

delila
Bmunchkin
Re: Duck Alert!    posted on Feb 24th, 2006, 11:00pm

They also sell duck necklaces.

Here are the ducks:

Kell
Re: Duck Alert!    posted on Feb 24th, 2006, 11:04pm

That tiny blue egg duck is so cute! It's so small! And the little sheep one! Awww...
duckyj Re: Duck Alert!    posted on Feb 25th, 2006, 1:51am

try oriental trading.com. they have a 50 duckie assortment for about $20.  Smiley
Bmunchkin
Re: Duck Alert!    posted on Feb 25th, 2006, 3:25pm

Quote from duckyj on Feb 25th, 2006, 1:51am:
try oriental trading.com. they have a 50 duckie assortment for about $20.  Smiley

I have a friend who loves ducks, who's birthday is coming up, and his mom is getting him that set.
Kell
Re: Duck Alert!    posted on Feb 25th, 2006, 7:27pm

Lucky friend!
duckyj Re: Duck Alert!    posted on Feb 26th, 2006, 1:26am

good idea Smiley
ExplorerDuck
Re: Duck Alert!    posted on Feb 27th, 2006, 1:15pm

Quote from duckyj on Feb 25th, 2006, 1:51am:

I tried to get that a about month ago and they were sold out. I was so upset because their website didn't say they were sold out. I had to call them to find out.
kite
Re: Duck Alert!    posted on Feb 27th, 2006, 6:32pm

I think some of us could come up with a 50-duck OTC assortment from the stuff in our closets, and not charge you $20 for it... I'll have to see how many I kept, I may actually have thrown some away!
Register to Reply Register to Reply Young Ducks -- Rubber Duck Talk Young Ducks -- Rubber Duck Talk Help Help Search Search Pages: 1 2