Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Duck Fan Forum > Young Ducks -- Rubber Duck Talk > 'Unpierce' my rubber duck keychains?
Register to Reply Register to Reply Young Ducks -- Rubber Duck Talk Young Ducks -- Rubber Duck Talk Help Help Search Search Pages: 1
'Unpierce' my rubber duck keychains? (Read 1248 times)
dutchduck
'Unpierce' my rubber duck keychains?    posted on Feb 8th, 2006, 4:19pm

I've a view rubber duck keychains, but the metal rings are still on their head. Shall I 'un-pierce' them, or just keep them the way they are?  

I'm sorry for my bad-english, hope it's all clear what I mean.  cry
kite
Re: 'Unpierce' my rubber duck keychains?    posted on Feb 8th, 2006, 5:00pm

I un-pierce them myself.  That is the word I use for it as well!  It is easy if you take two pair of pliers and grasp each side of the metal ring and pull it apart.  

I know that Charlotte said she likes to leave hers on the keychain, though, and use it to hang them from a rod.
Ellonyia
Re: 'Unpierce' my rubber duck keychains?    posted on Feb 8th, 2006, 6:28pm

I also "un-pierce" mine. I sort of feel sorry for them and I am helping them escape from a life of bondage **smile**
Originally I didnt collect the keychain ducks because I didnt like the metal rings, then one day it occured to me that I could actually just remove the ring...
I say free to ducks!
Ellonyia
dutchduck
Re: 'Unpierce' my rubber duck keychains?    posted on Feb 8th, 2006, 6:44pm

Thanks for the comments, I 'un-pierced' them a hour ago, they look much more happy now  Wink
Doc_Quack
Re: 'Unpierce' my rubber duck keychains?    posted on Sep 10th, 2011, 10:13pm

I keep the chains on and link them around their tail feathers, it's the new "look"  Wink
Register to Reply Register to Reply Young Ducks -- Rubber Duck Talk Young Ducks -- Rubber Duck Talk Help Help Search Search Pages: 1